are you moving?
Shipping Household Goods ?
We are here to help you !
Relocating Pets Internationally is a complex process.There is much of documentation and procedure.Our Professional Team can help you with the shipping of pets from anywhere to India
Frequently asked questions
Cost of shipping depends the volume of items . whether you have a small package, or a few boxes of items, or container full . Moving company can help you in deciding the mode and budget of your shipping
Movingbay.com helps you in finding reliable moving company by providing free moving quotes for shipping to India
Used Household Goods and Personal Effects
- Original passport (copy of Passport duly certified is accepted for diplomats)
- Valued list of articles with date of purchase
- Baggage customs declaration signed by owner of the goods
- Packing list
- List of electronic items
- Authority letters (diplomats / non-diplomats, refer to agents for more information)
- Duty-free exemption certificate issued by diplomatic organization in India
- Original bill of lading (OBL) / sea waybill / copy of air waybill (AWB)
- Original residence permit (foreigners)
- Valid visa / PIO card for foreign nationals / Overseas Citizen of India card
- Employment letter / transfer letter / assignment letters
Contact the destination agent to ensure all requirements have been met prior to import, especially for differences regarding air / sea shipments.